What do the LED colors of the monitors mean?
• Green: Respiratory health status is OK.
• Yellow: Caution! Potential respiratory health problems. Vigilance required.
• Red: Risk! High level of coughing. Action is required.
• Blue (Solid): A continuously blue monitor indicates that all connections are on.
• Blue (Flashing): The monitor is disconnected and looking for a connection to the gateway device or the system that is being installed. No data is being sent and no results are being received.
• Purple: An error has occurred.